We welcome you to plan your next event at our Meadows and Timbers Village locations if you are looking for something rustic but with modern features. Meadows and Timbers are ideal for children, youth and family retreats and outings. Each village is nestled atop our beautiful forested hills and is a unique location for connecting with each other and nature.
Each retreat house features:
- 4 separate rooms with bunk beds.
- Comfortable accommodations for 32 people.
- Each retreat house has a fifth room that can extend sleeping to 40 people.
- Heat and central air-conditioning.
- 2 bathrooms with showers are located in each retreat house.
Register to use one retreat cabin or both in a village. Reserving an entire village can comfortably sleep 64 people.
Both retreat villages also offer the following amenities:
- A third building in each village features an open floor-plan to use for activities, meetings and other uses. Our “Perch” and “Roost” buildings have tables, chairs and a restroom.
- Campfire areas adjacent to each village.
- Decks for gathering, meeting and activities.
- Parking is also adjacent to each village.