Overnight Events For Children and Youth
1 Night Only (Fri.-Sat.)
$65 per person
Accommodations in our Retreat Cabins (bunks) that includes central-heat and two bathrooms.
Price includes all activities, Friday evening snack and Saturday breakfast and lunch.
Final numbers are due on the Monday before the event.
Register using the form below.
Grants are available for congregations and individuals with financial need. We love to help!
THE EVENT INCLUDES:
Craft: Sharing God’s Love
Team Building Activities
*Outdoor activities dependent on weather conditions.
There is limited space!
Gather your group together for an amazing experience together in God’s creation.
One adult chaperone needed for every 8 children/youth attending.
One adult leader FREE per church.
Each church is required to provide adequate adult supervision for your group based on gender.
Basic first-aid is provided. Congregation leaders are responsible for their group’s medications and general supervision.
Group Arrival on Friday:
Group Departure on Saturday:
*Schedule is subject to change.
- Arrival between 6:00 pm- 7:00 pm
- Program begins at 7:30 pm
- Evening snack and outdoor campfire
- Breakfast at 8:00 am
- Devotions and morning activities
- Lunch at 12:00 pm
- Afternoon activities
- Departure at 4:00 pm
Reminder: This is a one-night (overnight) retreat.
- Water bottle
- Sleeping bag
- Retreat Cabins have bathrooms in the building with showers.
- Sleeping clothes
- Change of clothes for Saturday
- Clothes for cold weather
- Jacket, long pants, hat, etc.
- Two pairs of shoes
- Just-in-case of wet/muddy weather.
- Please do not bring open-toed footwear.
- Sliders, flip-flops, etc. for use in showers/bathroom.
- Reading material for travel or rest time.
- Dollars for pop-up camp store.
We recommend leaving ALL expensive items at home including cell phones.
Your church leader(s) may have additional rules, expectations or items for you to bring or leave home.
Your church and LOMC are not responsible for any broken or lost items you bring.
An online registration form for congregational leaders is available at the bottom of this page. After filling out the form, we will contact you about getting your church setup for individual registrations.
Once we get your congregation set up, all your campers will register online through LOMC.
All forms and payment go through LOMC. You won’t have to worry about collecting payments or forms!
- All forms and payment collected online.
- We can accommodate scholarships or fundraisers from your congregation and apply to each camper.
- Each retreat participant will be required to provide the non-refundable fee.
- Cancellations: Unless LOMC cancels the event, the fee is non-refundable.
THE FORM BELOW IS FOR CHURCH LEADERS ONLY
Individuals Should Ask Their Church Leader For The Link To Register
LOMC takes the hassle out of registration for your group.
Your group participants will register directly with LOMC so we handle collecting registration fees and filling out any needed paperwork (LOMC waiver). The form below will help us work together to have an awesome retreat experience!