SUMMER CAMP 2024
ARRIVAL / REGISTRATION:
(Sunday or Wednesday)
Register/Check-In at the LOMC Office
(Friday or Tuesday)
1:30pm-2:15pm: Dessert Social and Festival
Campers Leave After Festival
There is no cost for family to attend the dessert and Festival.
Click the name or “+” to read the description.
A core value of LOMC is providing a sanctuary space for everyone that experiences LOMC!
- Summer staff will have first-aid, CPR and AED training. In addition, an adequate number of staff will have lifeguard certification.
- Summer staff will have two weeks of training that covers everything from Bible study to emotional care of campers.
- We maintain safe ratios of campers to counselors and follow strict guidelines and protocols for camper safety.
- Look for new and revised medication and health procedures.
- Registration is online for all summer camp weeks. See button at the top of this page to register.
- 2023 Full week camps were $500, partial week camps were $350 (2024 fees are being evaluated).
- A $75 non-refundable deposit is due to hold your camper’s spot.
- The $75 is not refundable if you cancel.
- If LOMC cancels your camper’s week of camp, we will refund 100% of the amount you have paid.
- Cancellations: Full payment will be due unless you cancel more than 7 days before your camp start date.
- For 2023, a $75 discount/grant was given to the first 125 campers (2024 is being evaluated).
- During registration you will be asked to provide:
- Medical info, waiver and participation agreements and medication information.
Financial grants are available for campers in need. Please visit this page for more information…
To register your congregation, please visit the Team Camp page…