- TWO OPTIONS:
- $22 per person for activities and lunch
- $12 per person for activities-only.
- Includes up to TWO LOMC-led activities
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due on the date you reserve a Day Event.
- We require final numbers 10 days before your event.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days before your event require full payment.
- See Activities and Meal options below.
- All children and youth groups must have adequate adult supervision during the event.
- $22 per-person includes one lunch option (Prairie Tier options only) and your group must be 5 or more.
- There are many more activities your group can do on their own:
- Geocache course, Gaga ball, human foosball, fishing (bring your own equipment), hiking and more.
- Check out what LOMC has to offer…
- Just need meeting space? We have that available as well.
- Just want to do an activity? Contact us about availability and pricing.
Each participant must have a completed online waiver. Use button below.
Most activities are designed for no more than around 10-12 at a time. Your group may need to split into two or more groups to keep the experience enjoyable and safe.
- All children and youth groups must have adequate adult supervision during the event. We provide a staff person to help lead LOMC-led activities. Each group must provide adult supervision for their group.
Groups can choose up to TWO LOMC-led activity during your day event:
Depending on weather, number of participants and staff availability we may not be able to provide two activities.
- Pond Canoe (seasonal)
- Archery (seasonal)
- Team Building Activities (seasonal, some activities can be done inside)
- Guided Hike
- Nature Craft Time
BIBLE STUDY DEVOTIONS- Pick one theme:
- “Anxiety, and Our Identity in Christ” (recommended for middle school age, high school age and adult groups)
- “Creation ROCKS!” Using Psalm 104 we will learn to appreciate and praise all of God’s creation. (recommended for elementary, middle, and high school ages)
These activities are on-your-own. Do as many as you have time for.
- Volleyball, basketball courts (we have equipment but recommend bringing own if possible)
- Gaga Ball
- Fishing at the pond (bring your own gear)
- Many, many trails for hiking
- Prayer Labyrinth
- Self-guided nature activities/games found in the LOMC Explorers Activity Guide (we’ll provide you with a copy)
- Destination Devotions, prayer and activities found in the LOMC Explorers Activity Guide (we’ll provide you with a copy)
Day Event guests will choose from the Prairie Tier lunch selections.
Group leaders will choose one option from the list for the whole group.
If your group just needs a place to meet we can help you. Facility details are below: