SUMMER MONTHS ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to staffing issues and COVID restrictions, we are unable to accommodate Day Events with activities until fall.
- TWO OPTIONS:
- $22 per person for activities and lunch
- $12 per person for activities-only.
- Includes up to TWO LOMC-led activities
- $50 non-refundable deposit is due on the date you reserve a Day Event.
- We require final numbers 10 days before your event.
- Cancellations made less than 10 days before your event require full payment.
- See Activities and Meal options below.
- All children and youth groups must have adequate adult supervision during the event.
- $22 per-person includes one lunch option (Prairie Tier options only) and your group must be 5 or more.
- There are many more activities your group can do on their own:
- Geocache course, Gaga ball, human foosball, fishing (bring your own equipment), hiking and more.
- Check out what LOMC has to offer…
- Just need meeting space? We have that available as well.
- Just want to do an activity? Contact us about availability and pricing.
Each participant must have a completed online waiver. Use button below.
Most activities are designed for no more than around 10-12 at a time. Your group may need to split into two or more groups to keep the experience enjoyable and safe.
- All children and youth groups must have adequate adult supervision during the event. We provide a staff person to help lead LOMC-led activities. Each group must provide adult supervision for their group.
Groups can choose up to TWO LOMC-led activity during your day event:
Depending on weather, number of participants and staff availability we may not be able to provide two activities.
- Pond Canoe (seasonal)
- Archery (seasonal)
- Team Building Activities (seasonal, some activities can be done inside)
- Guided Hike
- Nature Craft Time
BIBLE STUDY DEVOTIONS- Pick one theme:
- “Anxiety, and Our Identity in Christ” (recommended for middle school age, high school age and adult groups)
- “Creation ROCKS!” Using Psalm 104 we will learn to appreciate and praise all of God’s creation. (recommended for elementary, middle, and high school ages)
These activities are on-your-own. Do as many as you have time for.
- Volleyball, basketball courts (we have equipment but recommend bringing own if possible)
- Gaga Ball
- Fishing at the pond (bring your own gear)
- Many, many trails for hiking
- Prayer Labyrinth
- Self-guided nature activities/games found in the LOMC Explorers Activity Guide (we’ll provide you with a copy)
- Destination Devotions, prayer and activities found in the LOMC Explorers Activity Guide (we’ll provide you with a copy)
- Note: Due to financial, safety and staffing issues related to COVID-19, we are not operating the zip line or pool in 2020.
Day Event guests will choose from the Prairie Tier lunch selections.
Group leaders will choose one option from the list for the whole group.