LOMC IS CLOSED FOR CAMPER SAFETY DURING THE SUMMER SEASON
Day Use At LOMC
LOMC is private property and we reserve the right to limit non-registered guests.
LOMC is pleased to offer the follow activities for day-use visitors:
- Hiking (please call ahead to the office, 9am-4pm Monday-Friday)
- Fishing (By registering for the LOMC Fishing Club)
ALL VISITORS MUST SIGN IN AT THE OFFICE
ALL VISITORS MUST FILL OUT A WAIVER
Please be aware of these items:
- Use of LOMC is at your own risk.
- LOMC assumes no liability or responsibility for day-use visitors.
- 7am-Sunset only please (year-round)
- ALL VISITORS must sign in at the LOMC Office and once-a-year fill out a waiver.
- If LOMC has guests onsite, we are CLOSED to the public.
- Please leave no garbage and all pets must be leased (at all times).
- Pets are not allowed inside any building.
- Restrooms are not available for visitor use.
- Pond is available for fishing only (from shore or dock). No swimming or boating.
- If LOMC is closed, visitors will be asked to leave. Please adhere to our policy.
- As a non-profit, we rely on donations to keep LOMC a safe and wonderful place to visit. If you frequently visit LOMC, consider making a donation to help us maintain the property.