JOIN US AT TEAM CAMP! CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITIES
We are opening the door for your church to bring your children or youth to LOMC. Join us at TEAM CAMP this summer!
NEW THIS YEAR – LOMC HANDLES ALL THE REGISTRATION WORRIES
Your congregation’s campers register directly with LOMC. No collecting money or forms!
- Designed for your church group to attend together.
- Formerly Faith Works/Confirmation Camp
- Choose the week that works for your church. Most weeks available.
- Sunday afternoon through Friday afternoon.
- $425* per person full week (*$50 grant per person applied).
- A $75 non-refundable deposit per person is required at registration.
- Includes housing, meals, trained staff and all activities.
- 1 free leader for every 8 children/youth registered!
- The free leader includes housing with your group in our Retreat Cabins (bunks)
- Optional housing for adults in our (hotel-quality) Freedom Tree Village (first-come, first-serve basis)
- $100 additional per week
- Visit our Freedom Tree Village page for more info on Marander and Dody housing.
- We highly encourage a caring adult (or adults) to join your children and youth.
- Bring your late elementary (3-5th grades), middle school (6-8th grades) or high school youth (9-12th grades).
- Contact your church leader today and ask them to plan a Team Camp! adventure this summer.
- For more details and to register keep scrolling down!
Take a look at our available dates for 2022.
- June 19-24
- June 26-July 1
- July 10-15
- July 24-29
- July 31-August 5
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!
New name and new opportunity. We don’t want to limit your ministry efforts. Confirmation Camp (junior high) doesn’t work for many churches and opportunities for younger children/youth hasn’t existed. If your church has participated in our Faith Works Camp we invite you to our new Team Camp!
Preteens love challenge and exploration! Gathering your preteens for summer camp will pay dividends throughout your ministry year. By starting younger, you energize fellowship within your family ministry that should carry forward into youth ministry.
ABSOLUTELY! Junior highers crave socializing; and when it is within a Christian community,
surrounded by other children, youth and their young adult counselors – a summer camp can be an inspiring and life-changing time in their lives.
Another great option is to bring your high school youth! Keep the community strong with a great week of connecting the Word of God with the world of God.
When at least one adult joins the group – it is powerful. We encourage you to have a caring adult (pastor, youth director, congregational mentor) journey with your children or youth. However, we realize that may not work for every church. Our trained summer counselors and other staff can lead your group even if an adult from your church isn’t available. For most weeks, hotel-quality housing is available in our Freedom Tree Village so adults do not need to stay overnight with their group. Campers stay in our Retreat Cabins with bathrooms, bunks and A/C.
*We offer 1 free adult with every 8 children/youth you register. The free adult stays in the Retreat Cabin with the group but optional hotel-style housing in Freedom Tree Village may be available.
It may work better to bring different age-groups on different weeks. Again, your church has its own unique needs; so if you feel that bringing a mix of 3rd-12th graders will work for your church, we’ll work with you to make the week a fantastic faith journey.
Serve others, laugh, pray, hike, sing, play gaga ball, canoe, explore scripture, listen, grow, be inspired, engage in team building, make a friendship bracelet, eat lots of great food, stare into a campfire, spot a frog/turkey/deer/turkey vulture, dance, be in awe of nature, hear stories of faith, worship, play human Foosball, swim in the pool, sing up a summer staff person, share a cabin with friends, make new friends, build up the body of Christ, grow and mature. Immersed in faith!
2022 Scripture Focus:
“Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.” -Philippians 4:4
We will dive into the book of Philippians, which is one of the Apostle Paul’s most joyful letters to the church of Philippi. While imprisoned, Paul writes about topics of friendship, contentment, thanksgiving, peace, joy, unity, spiritual growth, perseverance, and the certainty of answered prayer. We will examine these topics and discover ways we can be joyful in all circumstances.
We will also work on helping your team build a stronger community through various team-building activities, worship, small group discussions, and spending time in God’s awesome creation!
Summer staff are trained each year which includes first aid and CPR/AED training. The pool is led by a lifeguard and our Health Center is staffed with an onsite staff person. Safety is crucial to any classroom, family, sports team and retreat center. We maintain safe ratios of campers to counselors and follow strict guidelines and protocols for camper safety.
We are flexible with your group’s schedule. If your pastor/adult leader wants to lead Bible study or do an activity we’ll make sure your group has congregation time. Our church groups through the years have their own traditions from: working on sharing their faith at the end of the week, planning a special worship time with Holy Communion, have a pizza party and more. We will work with your needs!
An online registration form is available at the bottom of this page. After filling out the form, we will send you a confirmation asking you to make a non-refundable deposit to hold your church’s spot. You recruit your group, transport them to and from camp and get ready to hear amazing stories.
Once we get your congregation set up, all your campers will register online through LOMC.
All forms and payment go through LOMC. You won’t have to worry about collecting payments or forms!
- All forms and payment collected online.
- We can accommodate scholarships or fundraisers from your congregation and apply to each camper.
- Typically each camper will be required to provide a $75 per person, non-refundable deposit.
- Balance due one week before your group arrives for their week of camp.
- Cancellations: Full payment will be due unless you cancel more than 7 days before your camp start date.
How To Sign Up
Please fill out the form below to let us know your estimated numbers.
Each participant will register online through LOMC.
A $75 non-refundable deposit is required per camper at time of registration.
Remaining balance is due one week before your first day of camp.